Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Family

So I wasn't able to get a great picture of my entire family out at camp over the 4th of July and I did say that I would post one soon . . . so here is one that was taken of us in June at my niece's wedding.
Can you find me and my 2 children Alita and Sam?  My husband Bill is standing in the back and says he looks more like a floating head in this picture.  I bet you can find my niece Katie who got married!  My mom and dad are on the far right.  My dad was the Justice of the Peace who married the bride and groom.  It was a super fun wedding and we all danced the night away.

Here's something really cool that happened at the wedding . . . my niece and her dad (my brother) arrived at the wedding on a tractor!  My niece is a really fun girl!!

1 comment:

The Couture's said...

Hi there! Nate is wondering why your neice decided to come in on the tractor? (his mom thinks its very cool!)