Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Camp

Do you have a favorite place? My favorite place is our family camp on Woodbury Lake. We spend almost every weekend there with my mom and dad and my brothers and their families. Getting to spend time with my family is what makes camp such a special place. We play lots of games together, make big fires in the outdoor fire place, and eat lots of yummy desserts. We also go swimming, tubing, and skiing every chance we get. I like to go tubing but only if my dad is driving the boat. If my brother drives the boat he goes to fast and I always end of taking a tumble. My favorite water activity is skiing. I love racing across the wake and getting launched into the air off the waves. There are only a couple of weekends left to water ski . . . then we get to gear up for snow skiing!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to meet you last night! From Jake Barrett: "My favorite place to be in the summer is my Grandma and Grandpa's pool. I can swim for hours and hours and even jump off the diving board in the deep end with no help!"

Williston Enrichment said...

Wow Jake that is amazing! Your Grandma and Grandpa's pool sounds wonderful. I can understand why it's your favorite place in the summer.