Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome to Kindergarten

Hello Everyone and welcome to the wonderful world of Kindergarten! I am so excited to meet you and begin having fun learning together. I've been collecting stories, ideas, and activities all summer and can't wait to share them with you.

I hope to see you at the Dorothy Alling Library on August 12th at 6:30 for their Kindergarten Kick Off. I'll be there and look forward to hearing a new story. Here's a picture of one of my favorite book characters . . . do you know who he is?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

from Jake Barrett with a big smile: "Pete the Cat!" We love "Pete the Cat Rocking in my School Shoes"

Williston Enrichment said...

Right you are Jake! I just bought a stuffed Pete the Cat for the classroom. Can't wait to sing the songs at school.

Williston Enrichment said...

Right you are Jake! I just bought a stuffed Pete the Cat for the classroom. Can't wait to sing the songs at school.